Saturday, August 27, 2011

Can You Afford Your Own Bugatti Veyron? Probably Not!

I remember my first look at the beautiful Bugatti Veyron. He was in an episode of Top Gear where Jeremy Clarkson drove the beast of a machine from Italy to Britain in a race with her co-hosts Richard Hammond and James May, who made the same journey in a small plane. After seeing the episode and hear everything about the car, I said, "It would be a fantastic car to own" For this reason, I have many Bugatti Veyron ... Pics! It turns out that even if you can afford the price tag huge Bugatti Veyron on the car, chances are you will not be able to afford to maintain it.

This comparison was made between the maintenance costs compared to last Bugatti is a small private jet. The results may surprise you:




If you can find a dealer nearby who has a Bugatti for sale, you can expect to pay about $ 2128230 for the car. Once you have found the courage to pay for the car, you must be willing to pay for the service plan that will cost you about $ 20,000 per year. $ 20,000 for an annual service is nearly eight times the amount it would cost you to service a Ferrari Enzo. Ouch! Tire manufacturers recommend suitable Bugatti user to replace all 2500 miles. Replacement tires will cost you about $ 10 000 - everyone! It is $ 40 000 per set of tires. The manufacture of the Bugatti Veyron (who obviously that money grows on trees) also recommend that you replace all four wheel vehicles tire changes to ensure optimal performance and safety. No problem, I am safety. But when the wheels cost $ 60 000 to replace so I think I'd rather take my chances with them, I have.

So now, if you take into account all costs above and add in the cost of insurance (I shudder at the thought) and fuel, the annual cost to own this beast of a machine begins to close in $ 300 000 mark. It's a lot of money.

Maybe you have a car dealership near and feel you can pay more than the Bugatti Veyron, since they like to travel in style. Therefore, we compared the costs of a private jet, that is, what is more comfortable to travel in a private jet?

I do not want to go into too much detail on the costs of owning a private jet, but I can tell you is that it will cost you around $ 200 000 per year for a medium-sized private jet . This includes all maintenance costs, restoration costs and to pay someone to steal something. Value of money think in this case.

Autocar Blogger blog announced to the customer, who owns the Bugatti Veyron and a private jet. However, when long distances, a gentleman, rather the transport of the trailer behind his Bugatti and fly to the location specified. The reason for this is simply cheaper to fly than to drive all the Bugatti Veyron that way. I say case closed! I think I'll just stick to fix my Bugatti Veyron Wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment